A Sound Healing Experience connecting Body, Mind and Spirit. (970) 376 3983
What should I know before I come?
• Please arrive a few minutes early to your appointment to fill out paperwork, relax for a few minutes and use the restroom…..
• Please reschedule if you are sick! A massage will NOT make you feel better; the increased circulation created by a massage will spread the pathogen deeper into your body.
• Please cancel or reschedule as soon as you know you are unable to make an appointment. There is a $50 cancellation fee for cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled appointments and for a no-show/no call the full amount will be charged.
What should I wear?
During your massage clothing is optional, so undress to your comfort level; you will be discreetly draped with sheets at all times. I will step out of the room before and after your treatment, so you can comfortably undress and dress again.
What oils are being used?
• In each massage session I use my own hand crafted massage oils, aromatherapy, creams, or herbal salves.
If you’ve never experienced the difference of what real herbal massage lubricants are like, you are in for a spectacular treat!
I encourage not bathing afterwards to let the oils fully absorb in and receive the maximum skin nourishing benefits.
What about during the treatment?
• Acutonics® sound-vibrational healing is incorporated into every massage. For more information on how this modality works, please look up Acutonics® on my website.
• Always let me know of any injuries, pain and other complaints you would like to be addressed in your massage. Let me know if anything has changed since last time…….or any other concerns you might have.
• Some people like to talk, others like to be quiet; I will leave this up to you. And if you have any questions, always ask. There are no ‘silly/stupid’ questions.
• Please always speak up if there is anything I can do to make you more comfortable. (e.g. adjustments on the massage table, temperature, music, lighting, etc. …)
What music is playing?
• I use music by Kelly Howell. Her music is brainwave therapy and subliminal messages hidden in soothing music or ocean waves. I usually choose for you but if you have any specific wishes I would be happy to help you find your perfect tunes. If you would like to buy your own Kelly Howell just click on her name and you will get redirected to her website.
What about after the treatment?
• Please drink plenty of water after your massage session to stay hydrated.
• Payment is due at the end of your treatment. We accept Cash and Checks and all major Credit Cards. Cash is preferred and a cash-discount is applied to most treatments.
• It’s always a good idea to schedule your next appointment. This way you know you are getting a regular massage your body deserves so very much. You can always reschedule or cancel at a later time.
If you have any other questions please give me a call. (970) 376•3983